Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white portrait and candid photographs of mariners reading, enjoying refreshments and socializing in the Danish Seamen’s Club, opened in February 1945 at 25 South Street, SCI’s headquarters from 1913-1967.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.